If you’re planning a family reunion, create lasting memories right here in Ft. Benton. Pioneer Lodge is the perfect location to host your family and serve as “home base” for your reunion.
We can help you plan a host of activities for all members of your family to keep your group engaged and having fun.
- Float the river on a kayak or canoe for a half day
- Or float for three days
- Let us set up a scavenger hunt around town for your family
- Swim at the town pool
- Play tennis, basketball or horseshoes by the park
- Bike around town, or take a longer ride through the countryside
- Walk the beautiful path along the river each morning
- Fish the Missouri River
- Take a historical outing to Decision Point, the Great Falls of the Missouri, or other interesting places
- Visit Ft. Benton’s great museums and see The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center in Great Falls
- Golf at Signal Point
There is not a prettier small town in the USA. Your family will enjoy the quaint, comfortable atmosphere, while making memories to last a lifetime.
Top 10 reasons to make the Pioneer Lodge your reunion headquarters:
· We can accommodate up to 50 people.
· Exclusive use of our hotel for large groups (with plenty of advance notice).
· Use of our party room is included for group meals, pool, and evening activities (big enough for everyone!).
· Great location by the park, boat launch, museums and The Freeze.
· Easy to plan: Our friendly staff has plenty of suggestions for meals and activities, and will help you coordinate your plans.
· Sports equipment (for biking, fishing, tennis, basketball, volleyball) is available
· Help yourself to coffee every morning (feel free to stay in your PJs).
· Great rooms!
· Amazing view!
· There is not a more affordable reunion anywhere!